Education Background : Bachelor of Technology
Job Description :
* Conduct Security Code Review, Penetration Testing and Consult Product Development Team.
* Mobile app penetration testing(ios & android)
* Code Review analysis and mobile pen testing methodology
* Experience in APKTool, Dex2Jar, GDB Debugger, Cycript and many others
* Conduct penetration testing for thin & thick client based applications
* Should be familiar with OWASP, OSSTMM etc
* Experience in malware threat analysis
* Knowledge of database, application and Web server design, web services pen testing, Network and web pen testing
* Knowledge of application Security Architecture
* Conduct Threat Modeling of Applications
* Ability to analyze root causes and deliver strategic recommendations during security reviews
* Being a key team member for delivering complete project life cycles – from capturing Customer requirements to delivering timely solutions to Customers
* Candidate should be Graduate / Post Graduate with a strong hold on the Java, .Net, PHP based web technologies
* Sound understanding of all security related fundamentals
* Prior Development Experience will be an advantage.
* Hands on Experience on tools like Fortify, IBM AppScan, Checkmarx will be an added advantage.
* Experience in code review will be an advantage.
* Understanding of managed services business and the significance of SLAs SOPs, periodic reporting and escalation matrice
* CEH certification is mandatory
Candidate Profile :
* Relevant certifications (CEH/CSSLP/CISSP) will be an added advantage
* Keen market awareness in terms of upcoming technologies, vendor offerings, and competitors is highly desirable
* Experience n scripting and coding language will be an added advantage.
* Excellent time management and prioritization skills
* Should possess good Interpersonal & Communication skills.