Education Background:- Master of Computer Application,Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering,Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology,Master Of Engineering
Job Description :-
1. Should be proficient in Apache Jmeter (or Gatling or Blazemeter or jenkins) to design and execute performance tests.
2. Good experience in Java and Beanshell scripting in JMeter.
3. Knowledge of any other tool would be added advantage.
3. Hands on experience with Performance monitoring and Diagnostics tools (AppNeta, LogicMonitor, New Relic, AppDynamic, PerfMon, etc.)
4. Should have experience in complete lifecycle implementation of performance engineering/ testing process.
5. Should have knowledge of werbservices SOAP/XML, JSON/REST and SOA based architecture.
6. Good knowledge of understanding performance test results and finding and resolving bottlenecks.
7. Should have knowledge of SQL/MySQL queries.
8. Should have basic knowledge of testing web/desktop application, Client server application, APIs and mobile application.
9. Having good knowledge of different OS, DB servers, web-servers, App servers, load balancer and data flow models
10. Execute Load Tests as per plan and provide detailed feedback after Analysis.
12. Look into Infrastructure and Application Metrics to identify potential bottlenecks.
13. Proactively engage and communicate other teams like Development, Functional QA,Operations as needed.
Candidate Profile :-
Two or more years experience with performance testing tools and performance testing project execution.
1. Hands On Experience with any Industry Standard Load Testing Solutions like Jmeter, Blazemeter, Gatling, Load Runner, Silk Performer and Neoload.
2. Exposure to Profiling and / or Deep Diagnostics Tools like AppNeta, LogicMonitor, New Relic, AppDynamic, PerfMon (Performance Monitor) etc.
3. Experience executing Performance Testing Engagements from start to finish with minimal or no supervision.
4. Good Understanding of Web/Desktop/Mobile/APIs based Application and Technologies, Middleware and Database related, Operating System level metrics, especially from a point of tracking down Performance Issues.
5. Exposure on evaluating Performance as part of Continuous Integration – Continuous Delivery pipeline and DevOps will be an added advantage.
6. Passionate, Creative with strong Problem Solving skills.
7. Self-starter with ability to work with stakeholders/Clients through day to day problems.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English.