Education Background: Master of Business Administration
• Largely responsible for new business development related to software testing and development.
• Excellent prospecting skills. Responsible for creating qualified leads within target industry accounts, uncovering contacts using online sources, meeting and exceeding monthly targets.
• Ability to communicate solution proposition for each prospect interaction. Engage in cold-calling with potential clients and contact existing ones.
• Demonstrated expertise in B2B Fortune 1000 CxO-level telemarketing. Ability to work in shifts.
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through persuasive follow-up communications designed to increase chance of closure.
• Maintaining prospect and customer management databases. Familiarity with Web 2.0 tools.
• Perseverance, persistence and an ability to take “NO” for an answer.
5-9 years experience in IT Services