Education Background : Master Of Engineering
Job Description :
- Co-ordinate with security guards regarding the entry and exit of the visitors/Guest on the basis of pre in-formed mail from the different departments/employees.
- Monitoring and authorization of entry to vehicles or people in the property.
- Issuing of access card to the new Joinee as well as managing the lost ID card report.
- Taking care of the Training rooms to ensure the training classes are conducted timely.
- Co-ordinate the usage of meeting rooms by various departments on the basis of pre-booked mail.
- Check surveillance CCTV cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts.
- Active on employees mail and revert as required.
- To ensure the miss punch of employee time sheet are marked in the system on time to time basis.
- Taking care of parking allotment of the employees.
- Manage the shuttle services in accordance to the bookings done by the employees every day.
- Provide advice and counsel to management on matters relating to employee and property safety and security.
- Scenario planning, security plan development.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
Candidate Profile :
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to work in 24*7 shift
- Eager to work hard.